Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Update: Platinum Mutants

Dear Psy Captains,

Welcome to our latest patch notes! Here you can find all the information regarding MGG’s upcoming update and the latest optimizations!

PLATINUM MUTANTS
    Expected release date: July 15nd 2015 (May be postponed)

You are already perfectly acquainted with our Bronze, Silver and Gold stars. We are proud to unveil a brand new evolution to strive for: the Platinum star!

What is the difference between a Gold and Platinum mutant?

While a Gold mutant is 75% stronger than its basic version, the Platinum version is 100% more powerful!
    Furthermore, Platinum versions of a mutant have an exclusive skin!

How do I get a Platinum mutant?

A Platinum mutant is obtained using a new process called "Fusion". When you fuse 2 identical Gold mutants, both level 30 or more, you get a platinum mutant. Also, a fusion cannot be failed! If you fuse 2 Gold enforcers, you will obtain a Platinum enforcer (100% chance).
    Note: The 2 Gold mutants are destroyed in the process!

What If the two Gold mutants I want to fuse are equipped with Orbs? Are they destroyed as well?

Don't fret, Psy Captain! When you go through the Fusion process you will have the chance to keep some of the orbs equipped on the Gold mutants you put together. All you have to do is choose which ones you want to apply on your brand new Platinum mutant.

Is there a Platinum version available for all the mutants?

Not so fast, Psy Captain! :) Here are the 6 mutants which will be, initially, available in Platinum version: Enforcer, Deus Machina, Haggis, Apex, and 2 others which we will reveal later! These mutants have been chosen according to their popularity amongst our players and also to ensure that as many Psy Captains as possible get to enjoy this new feature. However, our long term plan is to release Platinum versions of mutants on a regular basis, ensuring a progressive implementation of the feature in the game.

Note: Mutants coming from a Reactor collection are not eligible to become Platinum (for example the Enforcer from the Super Heroes collection).

SPECIAL BONUS
    A new mutant will be released for this special occasion and we are happy to let you know that this awesome creature will obtainable in Platinum version!
    Join this discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
    The MGG Team
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 07-15-2015 at 05:06 PM.

But can you fix Space Princess' platinum form it hurt my eyes *_*
    Brown/Black skin must be Bronze Mutant's skin not the platinum one.
    And i have a question.If we fail breed a platinum mutants that we want will and discard the result will the 2 parents died?
    Example:Breed 2 Gold PX27 and we got a platinum Enforcer and we discard it.Will the 2 PX27 died if we discard it?

Hey Prabu, a fusion cannot be failed. If you fuse 2 Gold Enforcer, you will get a Platinum Enforcer (100% chance).
    Just added this information to the Patch Notes, thanks for raising that question!

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    Hey Prabu, a fusion cannot be failed. If you fuse 2 Gold Enforcer, you will get a Platinum Enforcer (100% chance).
    Just added this information to the Patch Notes, thanks for raising that question!
    And 2 more question.Will the reactor bosses' star changed from gold into platinum?(Neo Urban,Marvelous,Hanzo,etch).Because they deserve to be platinum mutants since they're overpower some Gold Mutants
    2nd Question:Can you change Space Princess' skin color?

What if i breed a Enforcer and a Dezinger ? What will be the result ?

Quote Originally Posted by Prabu Farel Siliwangi View Post
    And 2 more question.Will the reactor bosses' star changed from gold into platinum?(Neo Urban,Marvelous,Hanzo,etch).Because they deserve to be platinum mutants since they're overpower some Gold Mutants?
    This. It would be awesome of reactor exclusive mutants could have platinum versions as well. Otherwise they will be obsolete and not worth leveling anymore.

how can I go back too lv. 29 coz orbs now platinum stars, I dont like it like the rest of players. its too much! Can u some how degrade me plz?

and i dont need credits for buyed levels, just put me back on lv 29

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some questions:
    1.-If we fuse 2 level 30 apex what is going to be the result?
    A level 1 platinum Apex or a level 30 Apex?
    If the answer is the first, i suggest you to add a +300%XP power; leveling a mutant from level 0 to 30 its relatively easy with a +200%Xp,but think about players with high evos (More than 40) level up a mutant from level 30 to 40 its very hard, not to mention those players with evo +100

2.-Platinum Stars are going to be obtainable as prizes from PVE and PVP? or they are going to be exclusive from the shop?

3.-Can you let us customize the skin of our new platinum mutants? some mutants look perfect with their gold star version, and i have the feeling some platinum star mutants may not look so good

The question we all have is what about no star gold equivalents and reactor mutants/gold no breedable mutants. I understand the limited release to work it out, but please communicate there may a need to check mutant attributes to allow fusion on these type of mutants. Also to make mutants like King Louise XIII have a gold star instead of it's no star status if the intention is to let us continue to use these mutants in the meta game going into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Prabu Farel Siliwangi View Post
    And 2 more question.Will the reactor bosses' star changed from gold into platinum?(Neo Urban,Marvelous,Hanzo,etch).Because they deserve to be platinum mutants since they're overpower some Gold Mutants
    2nd Question:Can you change Space Princess' skin color?
    This is not in our plans as of today. I will transfer your suggestions though!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashik Rafeek View Post
    What if i breed a Enforcer and a Dezinger ? What will be the result ?
    You cannot do that, the game only allow you to fuse two identical mutant (for example 2 Apex) to obtain 1 platinum version of it (same mutant)

Quote Originally Posted by Emimon View Post
    Some questions:
    1.-If we fuse 2 level 30 apex what is going to be the result?
    A level 1 platinum Apex or a level 30 Apex?
    If the answer is the first, i suggest you to add a +300%XP power; leveling a mutant from level 0 to 30 its relatively easy with a +200%Xp,but think about players with high evos (More than 40) level up a mutant from level 30 to 40 its very hard, not to mention those players with evo +100

2.-Platinum Stars are going to be obtainable as prizes from PVE and PVP? or they are going to be exclusive from the shop?

3.-Can you let us customize the skin of our new platinum mutants? some mutants look perfect with their gold star version, and i have the feeling some platinum star mutants may not look so good
    1. A level 1 Apex. I transfer your suggestion too!

2. This may be a possibility, but as of today these brand new powerful stars will only be available in the shop.

3. Thank you for your suggestion i'll transfer that to the team!

Quote Originally Posted by David Deal View Post
    The question we all have is what about no star gold equivalents and reactor mutants/gold no breedable mutants. I understand the limited release to work it out, but please communicate there may a need to check mutant attributes to allow fusion on these type of mutants. Also to make mutants like King Louise XIII have a gold star instead of it's no star status if the intention is to let us continue to use these mutants in the meta game going into the future.

David, that is a very interesting question! Maybe the developers put some thought into it already, but i'll make sure to raise as soon as possible.
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 07-13-2015 at 01:24 PM.