Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

what if i breed enforcer with another mutant that has one of the two genes or both of them !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Elsaid Moanes View Post
    what if i breed enforcer with another mutant that has one of the two genes or both of them !!
    As said previously to Ashik: You cannot do that, the game only allow you to fuse two identical mutant (for example 2 Apex) to obtain 1 platinum version of it (same mutant)

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Elsaid Moanes View Post
    Dude, read carefully before you ask.

My question/sugestion:
    I didn't see any informations about what happens with stars, so a belive they are destroyed like fused mutants.
    Since gold stars arent so easy to obtain, it would be nice, if after fusing those stars would be recover (or at least one of them).
    And maybe there should be an option to fuse silver star mutants to obtain same gold mutant (with 100% chance) or an option to fuse stars themselves.
    Thanks.

sir is dr any way we could buy gold wd debit cards frm india???

Local Hero

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    As said previously to Ashik: You cannot do that, the game only allow you to fuse two identical mutant (for example 2 Apex) to obtain 1 platinum version of it (same mutant)
    yeah i just read that i totally understand now that gonna be amazing just one more question how we will obtain a platinum star will be released in shop or gonna be obtainable as a reward !!

You know platinum stars destroy the game ? . why you dont make trade between players ? ( i give you oriax you give me silver enforcer ) . when you deploys platinum stars to the game me and my friends dont play anymore that game ? why platinum stars suck .

After the platinum mutants are released, is there any way of obtaining platinum stars later on? Also, is there going to be a special building required to fuse the mutants together?

question is a little off topic, excuse me.
    Could be available mutants / reactors Soviet themes?

Hey what about my tengu platinum version?

My platinum mutants list: tengu, star trooper, wrenchfury and apex!

Can you explain more of this new process called "fusion"?