Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Rajarshi Rish Chakraborty View Post
    sir is dr any way we could buy gold wd debit cards frm india???
    sorry bro i asked twice before i read any of your replies now i understant but there are a question that no one asked before how many orbs can be equiped to platinum mutant i guess it must be more than three orbs since it's a platinum mutant

At first, thanks for the upcoming patchnotes. I am a bit sad, that there will be only 6 Mutants at first. But i can understand it a bit, we have so many Mutants, many of them more used, others less used and you want to bring the new feature out as soon as possible. Thats a good thing.

Now i'll come to my questions.
    1. Can i breed a Plat Mutant (lvl 20+) + Silver Mutant (lvl 20+) with a gold star so i get a Gold Mutant out of it? Because if not, i'll have to make sure, to get enough Gold Mutants to be sure i don't Fuse me a Mutant out of the breeding cycle.^^

2. Will the Mutants which are not breedable (Zodiac, Reaktor Rewards, R'n'R, Louis, George, Abe, and so on...) get a Power up? (not yet but perhaps in the future?) So they won't be unusable at a certain Evo Level or can't be any competition to a Platinum Mutant.

3. When the Taglist Bug getting fixed?
    4. Or the bug with certain Mutants do not have the 10% Legendary boost (like Dragons' Mother)
    (( Both bugs i already told the Support in May. they still are here. For example: Life Dragons' Mother Evo 43: 7628. Life Parasite Queen Evo 43: 7673, Life Sirena Evo 43: 8490 all have the same speed, the attack has its boost and no orbs are on these Mutants ;-) )

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Fusion building

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    Dear Psy Captains,

Welcome to our latest patch notes! Here you can find all the information regarding MGG’s upcoming update and the latest optimizations!

PLATINUM MUTANTS
    Expected release date: July 15nd 2015 (May be postponed)

Join this discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
    The MGG Team
    will a new building be introduced to fuse mutants?

can we fuse a gold enforcer and a reactor enforcer???

Dear Kobojo, in light of this new update, I would then suggest that you make it possible to sort by duplicates when we're viewing our mutants. We have by level, speed, name, so on and so forth, but it would be very useful, moving forward to sort by duplicate mutant. Also since we're at it, on the web version it would be very useful to be able to also hide or show types of mutants, like that of the phone app version. In the phone app version I can select whether or not I want to see mutants with or without stars like Silver or Bronze which we can't do in the web version. Thanks.

1:Since the usual legendary mutants cost +1000 gold and now the appearance of these platium stars wouldn't it be more wise to settle for a well balanced system that all players might enjoy?Since the gaming basis of this game is divided by rarely playing, casuals, and daily none stop players the devide is rather unbalanced since a casual player might not be able to buy a gold mutant but might still want it,same for the rarely playing while in the mean time a daily "hardcore" player may by most of these via money or gold forges.So my suggestion is can the types be balanced via say all being sold on a different amount of credits or sell of the lesser version of the mutants for cheaper praises, that pending a good 100-200 gold is fair for the normal versions advisable via the gold is usually one of the most hardest things to get.That or at least make it at least a bit more easy to get because the slot machine rarely gives anything beside credits or med packs which are 28% of the time.
    2:While the leveling and stars increase I find It'd be rather nice if we want for instance to sell a mutant to have an increased praise on it mostly via the fact that most stars (+silver and up) and rare to get but if we don't wish to have the mutant we'd sell it on a normal selling line even if it golden platium or silver.And a Mutant trade center isn't avaible which might be quite handy, so that would be usefull in most.
    3:(a suggestion as to you that would be most likely enjoyed by most players celebrating your sucess on this breakthrough)Since the new platium stars are out I'd be nice if there was a nice post in which You'd give an unusual gift something more exotic like a few reactors tokens a good amount of gold or another med kit machine or similar,also a 4th slot on the incubator machine would be nice since the extensive growth of the game is constant it's a big hard to keep in track with 3 slots as silly as it may sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Bienvenido Ayong View Post
    can we fuse a gold enforcer and a reactor enforcer???
    This is what I want to know.

Enforcer, Deus Machina, Haggis, Apex, and 2 others. These mutants have been chosen according to their popularity amongst our players and also to ensure that as many Psy Captains as possible get to enjoy this new feature.
    Oh you guys... :)

Why? Why are you doing this? Do I have to be the bad guy here who clears things up?

Enforcer? Deus? Really? They are popular among the low level players, who will NEVER (or long-long months from now) obtain a platinum star.
    Almost nobody is using a "regular" mutant, since they are BAD. You can only attach 1 orb on them and they are 10% weaker than a legendry or PvP mutant.

You should have checked the popularity among those players, who can afford a platinum star. Even if someone uses real money to buy them, they are no longer low level, since they buy themselves into the high level circle.

Statistics. Get to know it better.

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by ToXiN View Post
    Oh you guys... :)

Why? Why are you doing this? Do I have to be the bad guy here who clears things up?

Enforcer? Deus? Really? They are popular among the low level players, who will NEVER (or long-long months from now) obtain a platinum star.
    Almost nobody is using a "regular" mutant, since they are BAD. You can only attach 1 orb on them and they are 10% weaker than a legendry or PvP mutant.

You should have checked the popularity among those players, who can afford a platinum star. Even if someone uses real money to buy them, they are no longer low level, since they buy themselves into the high level circle.

Statistics. Get to know it better.
    That is so true :(
    Besides i think breeding platinum enforcer is a waste of star, at least at this moment. Maybe later when there will be platinum bingo someone will breed them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    This is what I want to know.
    yes as it is enforcer + enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Wilton View Post
    yes as it is enforcer + enforcer
    Then, if possible, my choice would be platinum terrordoll.