Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation To attract MORE ALLIES add your [Evo Level] and [Tag] to your thread's title!

Hey Psy Captain,

To attract more allies put your Evo Level and Tag in your title!

Furthermore, please don't forget to describe in the body of your message how you'd like to be added by other MGG players.

Most common ways to do it:
    • Psy Captains can contact you via private message (this option is advisable if you wish to share your Facebook profile in a more private manner);
    • Alternatively, if you're comfortable with sharing it publicly, you can place directly in the body of your thread the link to your Facebook profile so people can add you.

Good luck in your search,
    The MGG Team
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 07-22-2015 at 04:14 PM.

Can you Give Me 6000 Gold ?
    Please ...! I Need

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I Have No 6K Gold Please Give Me
    Happy Anneversary
    TYY

hi i am looking for a powerful allies pls add me my level is 19 but i have terror doll level 17, uncle sam level 12 and grim reapress (girl power) level 15 pls add me i am real looking for a allies tnx a lot, tnx for the 6 000 gold you gave me spend it on uncle sam and his orb tnx a lot you're the best,here is my link https://www.facebook.com/AnimeRules4ever

i need gold 6000 plsss

la verdad perdi muchas horas buscando algunos de los obsequios de 6º RETO:
    CAZA DE PREMIO
    COMIENZA EL 28 DE JULIO no encontre naita nada nada .......................

I really need 6000 gold plsss

Hi looking for Allies my EVO level is 19 but will be 20 by the end of the day I have 3 gold Star mutants 3 silver at the moment and a load of bronze 58 mutants in total please add me my profile is
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009947825349

Hi my name is Maribel agcaoili farole Look EVO 7 and fame LvL 5 and i Have a Bulldozer and pls Give me a 6000 gold plss...

Can i Get Some Gold plz....

Evo (30), Tag (Gold Thor) add me : )