Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Im is 105 level in MGG , i like this game and Glubber is the mutant that best represents me and my multiform personality, so I think that I deserve it to enjoy every battle in the Arena! i have 1254 MGG friends in facebook anf i help them i hope to win this nice mutant

I want Glubber to intimidate my enemies on PvP fights and to make him strongest mutant.

i play since the first day of this game and at every contest i had never won anything.......i want this prize and i want this glubber also because is a mutant that is funny ahahahah

Always be ready for new challenges and try hybridization of mutants stronger and try to always aim higher

Playing this game since the start has allowed me to become part of a great community Being part of a community means actively giving feedback and trying to improve the game, I feel like I deserve this reward because I'm extremely loyal!

I think this game is wonderful, every day my train mutants in the hope of winning more stronger.
    All you possideo is thanks to a bit of sacrifice and hard-earned money so I would like Glubber!

i was lately hacked so i need necro's and galactics for i only have mythic,saber,cyber so i need necro and galactics very badly for he is the best chance to get both my necro and galactic genes so plz give it to me

I deserve a Glubber because I love Mutants. I play in on my phone, and on my computer. I am always playing.

Because glubber is life. Also because i play pokemon and i breed everything with a ditto so maybe i will be able to breed everything with glubber to.