Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Matchmaking in the PvP - Share your thoughts!

Psy Captains, we would like to hear your feedbacks regarding the matchmaking in PvP.

Thank you for your cooperation, feel free to share your thoughts and discuss this topic with us!
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 07-23-2015 at 01:34 PM.

It would be nice if it isn't always dependent on getting matched with people around your rank. There are often times when I am trying to progress up the ladder, and the people around me are all lower evos, and making my progression super slow with +10s
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Well to my experience that i see top 1 % full of cheater
    How do i know this ?(dont even ask)
    Alot of guy have their evo higher than thier fame
    Also u guy should make "block cheat " app . Like other app they have it

(Can i have my account back plz)

Quote Originally Posted by The Nam View Post
    (Can i have my account back plz)
    Did you contact support about this, Nam?

Thanks,
    A

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    It would be nice if it isn't always dependent on getting matched with people around your rank. There are often times when I am trying to progress up the ladder, and the people around me are all lower evos, and making my progression super slow with +10s
    Interesting, if I understand correctly for you the EVO should be more important in the matchmaking the the rank, because evo is what determines the most accurately the power of the player?

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    Interesting, if I understand correctly for you the EVO should be more important in the matchmaking the the rank, because evo is what determines the most accurately the power of the player?
    That is correct. Say I am in the top 100, in this group of people there are a few high evo players, but there are also a lot of lower evo players (they get to this ranking easier due to their lower evo and gaining more points in wins). Whereas I am stuck trying to get into the top 100 because everyone I get matched with is lower evo, and thus only gaining 10 points. While the lower evos get much more points.

There was another time when I was in the top 3, and I wanted to get to the top. They had 2000 more points then me, so I needed to win 200 matches just to tie them since everyone I got matched with was lower evo.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Did you contact support about this, Nam?

Thanks,
    A
    Of course i am
    But they wont respond
    I thouht u guy were the support team

Quote Originally Posted by The Nam View Post
    Of course i am
    But they wont respond
    I thouht u guy were the support team
    In that case, please be a little more patient, Nam. A support agent will look into your situation as soon as possible.
    (Please provide your ticket #)

Thank you for your understanding.
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 07-23-2015 at 03:04 PM.

Nam - You say 'Don't even ask', but... How do you know they're cheaters? There are three options:

1) You are infiltrating a global conspiracy of MGG cheaters dedicated to crushing all those who oppose them(In MGG).
    2) You are part of a global conspiracy spying on us and know exactly what we're doing at any time. You happen to be watching these particular people cheat.
    3) They told you.
    4) You don't know.

Which is it? As always, if there's a fourth option, just let me know what it is.

Frankly, I don't really care about the cheaters that much. Getting in to the top 100 isn't super important to me. I still get in the top 1% when I hit the 50 mark.

How About According To Their Postion Like Elite Veteran and GrandMaster Along with the a Acceptable Fame and EVO.
    Some Times we get Very Big Player if he has same points with us but normally we cant win it so its better to someone who is on our own size
    my evo is 40 i can expect players upto evo 60 not more :)

Sorry For Bad English :)

Thank you for your feedback Ashik!

On a side note fellow Psy Captains cheat is off topic as this thread is about matchmaking only.
    In this discussion, please only talk about the matchmaking aspect (how players are match against others) so we can have a constructive discussion about this.