tag determinations

while i know that my tag is which ever mutant has the highest evo level and was the last out of the incubator, i honestly don't alway know which one of my mutants was last, currently i think it might be the Kontiki that i have but it might be leonidas ... i'm just not sure. it would be great if we had a way to see the order that our mutants came out of the incubator.

Quote Originally Posted by Wullagaru View Post
    while i know that my tag is which ever mutant has the highest evo level and was the last out of the incubator, i honestly don't alway know which one of my mutants was last, currently i think it might be the Kontiki that i have but it might be leonidas ... i'm just not sure. it would be great if we had a way to see the order that our mutants came out of the incubator.
    Hey Wulla,

We've forwarded this suggestion to the team, the possibility to do this will be considered. :)

Thank you,
    A

I too have gave this same suggestion a while back, it would indeed be useful.
    To (temporarily) remedy this problem, I occasionally rebreed a new tag then max it out (when there has not been a new tank). Basically every month or 2 I breed say a Britany. I haven’t done this in a while as when Triceratank came out, I made it my tag as to no worry about the older mutants, then now platinum buck is out which I am max-ing now. I will soon breed a new Britany as I have had multiple requests for it.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

up for this one.