Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation imbalance in pvp

why, I'm having a total level mutants 117 get on the 330 level or 45 in pvp ? When will fix that and the game will be interesting as before?
    Last edited by Howard; 08-05-2015 at 01:37 PM.

It is not really a bug. Currently, the system matches you with players that are around your RANKING (point amount), so sometimes you get stronger (even a lot stronger) and sometimes you get a lot weaker. The system has not changed for as long as I remember.

I do hope that they change this system slightly, as it gets particularly annoying in the higher ranks. Right now I am in the top 100 people, so there are very few people I can get matched with using the point system. I skip opponents and it will cycle through the same 10 opponents...All of which are super super lower level, I am assuming they cheaters because they are that low (seen a evo 10 player around there). This gets me stuck as I will only gain 10 points for a win and will have to do over 100 battles to progress to maybe rank 70.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I normally range between 100 and 200 and I also skip through a lot of low level players, which is the only way to gain proper points for ranking up. I see many cheaters that beat me with no tag at all which is a shame, but as long as I easily overcome the 1% boarder, I could live with that.

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I always wonder how people who are fame 30-40 end up #1 with 20,000 points, or some other crazy number. I think my fame is 115 and Evo 37. I'm usually at least in the top 3% - never managed to get over 1500 points in PvP. I just don't understand how people do it. I can't imagine what I would need to do to get into the top 100. At this point it seems like a pipe dream..

Quote Originally Posted by Adam John View Post
    I always wonder how people who are fame 30-40 end up #1 with 20,000 points, or some other crazy number. I think my fame is 115 and Evo 37. I'm usually at least in the top 3% - never managed to get over 1500 points in PvP. I just don't understand how people do it. I can't imagine what I would need to do to get into the top 100. At this point it seems like a pipe dream..
    CHEATERS! They are cheaters, budy!

I'm wondering, if you have a very low level defense team despite your best mutatns being very high level, how many points do you lose when you lose a fight while defending.

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    I'm wondering, if you have a very low level defense team despite your best mutatns being very high level, how many points do you lose when you lose a fight while defending.
    You will till lose according to your evo center.

Example:
    You are Evo 75
    Your defense team is at Evo 65
    You get attacked by someone (and lose) with Evo 70
    You still lose 20 points
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

NO .it is not cheating. the first fight in pvp is the initial fight of getting more points, then if you play &win with those who have more points than you and also evo. The more points you get was based on the ratio of your points and your opponent's points. as your evo is 37 you never managed to get over 1500 points, my evo is also 37 and i have 10840 points in pvp now.

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Vamshi Krishna View Post
    NO .it is not cheating. the first fight in pvp is the initial fight of getting more points, then if you play &win with those who have more points than you and also evo. The more points you get was based on the ratio of your points and your opponent's points. as your evo is 37 you never managed to get over 1500 points, my evo is also 37 and i have 10840 points in pvp now.
    I do it the same way and normally I end up with around 5.000 points with less than 5 fights/day. The first three days are important, the rest of the season is a piece of cake.

Hey felows, put a picture here to prove it!

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Konrad Peach View Post
    I do it the same way and normally I end up with around 5.000 points with less than 5 fights/day. The first three days are important, the rest of the season is a piece of cake.

Would you guys be able to expand on this?

Do you wait 3-4 days before doing your first fight?

This morning I woke up and lost 5 battles in a row, all for -20 points.
    Each person that attached me was a sum level on EVO higher than me.
    Some guys had around the same point range, some had about 400-500 more points.

When I attack them back, I only get 10 points. I just don't understand how it works?

I"m losing significantly more - maybe that is because of new platinum mutants and my defense team can no longer compete.
    Maybe it is because of orbs, as I cannot afford the best orbs for all of my mutants.

Last PvP I mostly lost -5 to -10 per attack and felt like I could climb the ladder better.

This time, I'm fighting an uphill battle - constantly lose 20 points, can only win back 10 points, even when their evo sum is higher and they have more points.

When I next through fights, I cannot find anyone who has 1000-2000 more PvP points, they are always withing +/- 50 points, so I cannot find wins to get more than 10 unless I manage to find someone with an evo sum of 120+.

Last night I looked at the #1 PvP player, and his fame level was around 60 or so, and they have over 60,000 PvP points. I don't see how this is possible?!