PVP: Opposing Team Gene Chart

So, I been trying to understand how the opposing team gene chart works, does anyone actually know how to read the chart?
    Attachment 3045
    This ones pretty simple and quite common ... but what does it actually say
    Last edited by Howard; 08-06-2015 at 11:01 PM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

It shows the genes of the team you are up again. there are 6 genes total (3 mutants, 2 genes each). Possible to have 5 genes total if you use Ceres, Demon, etc

The chart is showing there is 1 of each genes (since they are all the same length), therefore they have all genes covered. Here are a few examples of ones that are slightly more difficult

Example 1:
    spread3.jpg
    This one shows Zoo, Cyber, Mythic, and Necro being evenly spread, meaning there is 1 of each gene present in the team. The Saber gene has 2 since it is twice the length of the others.

My guess would be X27, Tengu, Thor or X27, Buranka, Leonidas, or X27, Britany, Haggis, etc.

Example 2:
    spread2.jpg
    This one shows 1 Necro, 3 Saber, 2 Cyber

So guesses can be X27, X27, Leonidas, or Buck, X27, Urban, etc

Example 3:
    spread1.jpg
    This one has 1 necro, 1 cyber, 2 zoo, 2 saber

My guess would be Tengu, X27, Haggis

Essentially it is has to determine exactly what teams are, unless it is painfully obvious like 3 tengus. You just need to see the spread, think of popular mutants that are used (X27, Tengu, Buck, Apex, Haggis, Buranka etc) and make an educated guess.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

That Chart basically means that your Opponent will have 1 of each gene... And all opposing mutants will be of gold star rating... Because this chart has every gene covered, its impossible to tell what mutants you will be facing.. Most other charts are much easier to read and prepare for because there is usually a weighted gene on your opponents lineup and a lack of one. The less genes in play, the more odd the shape will be.. The more of a specific gene in play, the longer or sharper the point in that gene's direction. Its somewhat difficult to explain, but the more you actually look at the charts and then actually face the teams and see their gene lineups.. the more intuitive reading that chart will be for you.. Its very basic really...

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Ofc Howard's answer is much more informative...

Thank you both I think I understand it better now. I had a basic understanding but no solid grasp of the minor details Howard explained.

That set was actually ... Mr Marvelous, Villains Triple-B, and Gold Haggis
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I do not care about the gene coverage of my opponent cuz I crush them anyway and anytime...bujaaaaa

Bild1.jpg