Angry Critical Chance PvP Bug

Hi i wish to now, why in 2 moths everytime i fight PvP, i always loose 2 to 3 Pvp Fights per day because of players that don t even have the critical strike powerup, and every time i do a critical, i do it on mutants that are "already" dead! Is this a bug or something else ???

I post this tread and 3 minutes later i finaly do a first hit critical, IN 3 STRAIGHT FIGHTS, something is really strange in here ...

It is very weird and inconsistent. IMO the power up does not make much of a difference,.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Ok, thank yo for answering, but are yo telling me that i spend 50 gold to not make much of a difference ?? why do they even exist ?? to make people spend Gold ?
    Last edited by Rafael Santos; 08-20-2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: 2 emotional

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Santos View Post
    Ok, thank yo for answering, but are yo telling me that i spend 50 gold to not make much of a difference ?? why do they even exist ?? to make people spend Gold ?
    You better put your gold and money on health orbs and speed orbs (special orb). Critical strike means double damage and of course it won't appear on every fight, even if you orb it up. A 20% health orb will definitely make a difference, a 12% critical strike orb not. 50 gold is not a "big" expense, a 10% speed orb is worth 200 gold (or even more). From now on, forget about shield orbs, life drain, boost or whatever, it is all about HEALTH and SPEED :-)

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

By the way:

I spend thousends of gold on useless stuff but he, that is part of the game.

Yes, you will be better off spending gold on other things, like mutants and orbs.

IMO you should not spend gold on the Crit shield as you get these for free most of the time.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Banned
    Why would u guy waste gold on supply item ?
    It not cheap and they give us one for free every week

Looks like no one understood my point! But ty for the tips!