Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Update: Breeding Events and XP Orbs!

Dear Psy Captains,

Welcome to our latest patch notes! Here you can find all the information regarding MGG’s upcoming update and the latest optimizations!

BREEDING EVENTS
    Expected release date: August 28th (May be postponed)

Psy Captains, we are proud to present a new feature!

What is a Breeding Event?

A Breeding Event is a short window of time during which a new secret recipe will be activated.
    Find the right combination of mutants and get the chance to breed an EXCLUSIVE beast!

Note that even with the right recipe, the probability to get the exclusive mutant is not 100% (but is quite high don't worry).

Which mutants can I obtain during these events?

During each event, we will give you the chance to obtain 1 rare mutant of our choice (there is no restriction, we will choose among ALL the creatures available in the game, even legendary ones :)

How long will a Breeding Event last, and how often will they occur?

These events will last less than 48 hours.

Of course, we will let you know when a event is active so you don't miss the opportunity to participate!

EXPERIENCE ORBS
    Expected release date: EARLY SEPTEMBER

Experience Orbs are about to land in your game!

What is an Experience Orb?

Equipped on a creature, this Orb will increase the experience gained by this mutant by X% after each fight (depending on the rank of the Orb).

Where will I be able to get these orbs?

Just like the current ones, these orbs will be available through various features in the game, including the Shop.

Are these considered as Basic or Special Orbs?

Experience Orbs will be Basic, which means that you will be able to equip 2 of them on a single mutant (if the creature has enough unoccupied slots of course)

What is the difference between these orbs and Experience charms?

Experience charms last a couple of days
    Experience orbs will grant more XP and they are permanent (as long as it remains equipped)

MOBILE UI CHANGES

BINGO: In order to give you quicker access to the Bingo, collection feature and rewards to our mobile Psy Captains, a Bingo button will be added to the main UI.
    Join this discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
    The MGG Team
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 08-28-2015 at 11:31 AM.

I have a question how many legendary mutants will be breedable that time?or you just make them all breedable that time?
    But about XP orbs we can't use them because we already put stat Orbs like health orb and attack Orb that we bought with a large amounts of gold.If we replace them with those orb that's mean we just Rip off our Gold and Stat orbs

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think that the breeding event it´s an amazing idea.
    Also, my B-day is in august-28, that feature would be an awesome b-day present
    Thank you mutants GG :')

Quote Originally Posted by Prabu Farel Siliwangi View Post
    I have a question how many legendary mutants will be breedable that time?or you just make them all breedable that time?
    But about XP orbs we can't use them because we already put stat Orbs like health orb and attack Orb that we bought with a large amounts of gold.If we replace them with those orb that's mean we just Rip off our Gold and Stat orbs
    As indicated in the Patch Notes, each event allows to breed 1 exclusive mutant that the team choose.

Regarding XP Orbs, just like before, you can choose to replace existing orbs by new one if you think this is worth it, or add the xp orbs on mutants that do not have orbs yet :)

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    As indicated in the Patch Notes, each event allows to breed 1 exclusive mutant that the team choose.

Regarding XP Orbs, just like before, you can choose to replace existing orbs by new one if you think this is worth it, or add the xp orbs on mutants that do not have orbs yet :)
    Well then,i hope it won't be disappointing.But honestly replace a level 3 stat orbs with a XP orb is not worth it because it will make our mutant's stats back to normal health and Attack again(without orb).
    Last edited by Prabu Farel Siliwangi; 08-21-2015 at 10:41 AM.

Hi..
    I'm Ronald Soberano New Member In Forums :)

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Will there be any hints to the mutants that will be able to be bred? Or will we be left hanging?

Quote Originally Posted by KeveD View Post
    Will there be any hints to the mutants that will be able to be bred? Or will we be left hanging?
    We will clearly state in the Daily Post and on Facebook which mutant you can obtain :)

Hello Hugo
    In the beginning it's good to hear about those updates.

BREEDING EVENTS
    Especially for breeding rare or new secret recipe mutants, this update let's get mutants even to those who are at the lowest levels, but they occur every 3 weeks are very long time, So every 2 week is very good.

XP orbs
    I think it will be useful to those who are at the top and is not useful levels such as the other orbs, because they need to gold to get it, so we need to be in 100 gold at least for example.

BINGO
    It’s a remarkable idea.

In the end, everything is perfect.
    Keep on.

Best regards,
    Ameen

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Prabu Farel Siliwangi View Post
    And i think XP orbs is a good idea, you can put them on lvl 1 mutants, so they lvl up fast to your max evo lvl :)

I wonder if we find the correct parents for this specific mutant, does it mean we have 100% chance to get it??
    Last edited by Micha? Mym Mogi?ko; 08-21-2015 at 12:01 PM.

Banned
    Yes Xp orb just the thing we dont need .....

just sell lv4 health orb already