Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    what about seven difference contest result.i dont understand about the breeding thing would you make it clear for me

Quote Originally Posted by Micha? Mym Mogi?ko View Post

I wonder if we find the correct parents for this specific mutant, does it mean we have 100% chance to get it??
    No, only a chance to get it :)

48 hours doesn't seem like enough time....... And how will we know which parents? We'll spend precious time trying to figure it out..... I hope they change the 48 hours thing....

Quote Originally Posted by toapikachu View Post
    48 hours doesn't seem like enough time....... And how will we know which parents? We'll spend precious time trying to figure it out..... I hope they change the 48 hours thing....
    Yes it is a secret recipe so 1 player alone might have a hard time finding it, but a lot a players gather in Facebook groups or Forums to discuss and share infos about the game. Collaboration between players will be key to find the recipe!
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 08-25-2015 at 04:53 PM.

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    Yes it is a scret recipe so 1 player alone might have a hard time finding it, but a lot a players gather in Facebook groups or Forums to discuss and share infos about the game. Collaboration between players will be key to find the recipe!
    Still, there are lots of mutants atm so there are hundreds of possibilities :P

hey Kobojo why did you removed healing from pvp. Earlier i used to heal my mutants by not using tags in pvp but now i am not healed up any more.
    Please bring back that feature.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cheers M.G.G

My serious question Does the breeding event may choose the mutant indeed one wants to leave?

I have a question... does the breeding event count when you start the breeding, or finish the breeding? Or to be more specific, if a certain correct combination takes more than two days to complete, will it still be in effect when they are done if started during that time, or do they have to finish during that window for the chance of success?

Two questions from a Big Fan in Venezuela.

I would to like to ask two questions.... 1.- Can you make possible between players exchange mutants? I think this way a lot of people get a tremendous advance, especially the rookie ones and this way is also possible to attract many more players whit this feature and my second question.... 2.- This experiece that you propose orbs would be available in credits? Thank you all for this great game.

I want platinum star in black card instead of silver :)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    hi i want to ask when will a new theme arrive in th mutant reactor