Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TOken sponsor Video

On the news it said u will recive jackpot tokens for watching a video,but where is it?

i oso want to know

yea there is no video there!!! what is going on ??!!!

The funny thing is there is no video, but if you wait 2 minutes while the screen is all white and blank then the green "Get Reward" Icon will show.

Once again NO help from KOBOJO

If you people look at the bottom right corner of your Display, there is a cookie sized green/white Roulette Chip who SCREAMS 'Please click me & get your Token'. If you don't have it, reload. If that doesn't work contact Kobojo. I get daily around 8 Tokens and won a lot, including Carnceria today.

me and my classmate can't find anythings like roulette chip at the bottom right corner in mutant gg game

It doesnt open blank video for me, just goes to slots, no token
    no roulete chip in bottom right, unless you mean the icon that opens the slots, but that doesnt give any token

yes it no longer offers that green roulette chip at the bottom right of the page when you start playing the game. The only place where you can see that he offer is still active, it is in the daily post section and there too it leads you straight to the slots....without any video and of course NO TOKEN !!!

However i got my share of the tokens ...i guess....4 on first day and 3 for following three days after watching the video. I think since i already got 13 free tokens so thats why the offer is not there for me... :(

The chip does not appear all the time. It is a random appearance. I just logged into the game right now, 11:57am Central U.S. time and the token is there. If it does not appear to you when you enter the game, come back a little later and I'm sure it will be there

I still have the roulette chip. Don't know what you all mean. Bet its a bug! Thats why I said Reload the page. Also, if the Video is blank try to close it and re-open. If that doesn't work try to clear your cache first and then try again.