Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Yes, but it will be released on iTunes first. :)
    Any ETA on that Android version?

I get it that iOS gets the love first. It's a homogenized development platform with locked-in hardware, which inherently makes it easier to develop for. But you guys are running a Steam Greenlight campaign right now, which tells me that a PC port is probably pretty heavily finished. Granted, this might have been facilitated by whatever development platform is being used, but still, it'd be nice to have a timeline for when those of us who aren't Apple-People can get our hands on it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by techparadox View Post
    Any ETA on that Android version?

I get it that iOS gets the love first. It's a homogenized development platform with locked-in hardware, which inherently makes it easier to develop for. But you guys are running a Steam Greenlight campaign right now, which tells me that a PC port is probably pretty heavily finished. Granted, this might have been facilitated by whatever development platform is being used, but still, it'd be nice to have a timeline for when those of us who aren't Apple-People can get our hands on it. :)
    Hey Techparadox,

Welcome to the forum!

We don't have an ETA yet. We will make sure to announce it asap. :)

*game keeps crashing/closing
    * can't find or get that connect to facebook option( or any for that matter)
    * never had a nexus account/login info & can't seem to find a "sign up/create account button anywhere, so Support doesn't seem like an option
    * starting to seriously regret buying it
    But game trailer looks interesting though :)

Hi, in my concern before i really like RPG games.
    and before purchasing it I had read some articles about the games and already watched the preview.
    I confirm the game is really beautiful and hope an update earlier.

I finished the courant story complain and i have 3 suggestions to make it a even better experience.
    1: mini map. Please i am constantly lost.
    2: reappearing monsters.
    3: undoing used skill points. Now thats the most important for me. I don't spent my points because i am waiting for a class to appear which i would like to play with, which makes it very frustrating. It would be nice if i could undo all spent points so that i would not have to worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by GioKhan View Post
    I finished the courant story complain and i have 3 suggestions to make it a even better experience.
    3: undoing used skill points. Now thats the most important for me. I don't spent my points because i am waiting for a class to appear which i would like to play with, which makes it very frustrating. It would be nice if i could undo all spent points so that i would not have to worry about that.
    yeah, those are some really good suggestions, i would also REALLY like to have impact sounds during attacks, it just lacks any kind of oomph when you attack the nemies which is very annyoing and a hugde tun off for me. I can not think that it would be taht hard to implement and it would please quite a few people i hope

Quote Originally Posted by GioKhan View Post

Hey Gio,

We have forwarded all your feedback to the team. Regarding the monster suggestions, bosses shouldn't reappear, but others should respawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Arturo Leon View Post
    *game keeps crashing/closing
    * can't find or get that connect to facebook option( or any for that matter)
    * never had a nexus account/login info & can't seem to find a "sign up/create account button anywhere, so Support doesn't seem like an option
    * starting to seriously regret buying it
    But game trailer looks interesting though :)
    Hey Arturo,

If you're still experiencing technical difficulties, please contact our support via: LINK

Quote Originally Posted by sschleim View Post
    yeah, those are some really good suggestions, i would also REALLY like to have impact sounds during attacks, it just lacks any kind of oomph when you attack the nemies which is very annyoing and a hugde tun off for me. I can not think that it would be taht hard to implement and it would please quite a few people i hope
    Hey Sschleim,

We also have forwarded this suggestion to the team! Let's see what they can do! :)

This game has so much bug . i give up