Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation What kind of sorcery is this? THE PVP NEW SYSTEM STINKS LIKE HELL!

How it is possible that the new PVP system has the fatal error as only select opponents with a score equal to or greater than the user, and even worse, the indicator of stars (either bronze, silver or gold) and have errors time to time and to catalog the opponent!? I just had a fight with an opponent (who had a number of points equal to mine) and the indicator showed that stars had at least one or two mutants or bronze, when the battle starts, ME MEETING AN BEETLEBOT GOLD! :nightmare: but that kind of stupidity committed when placing it? can not be exact? Kobojo, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR GAME!? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS!? :mad::

FIX UP THE PVP SYSTEM!!!!! :mad:
    Last edited by Rog Palma C; 12-24-2013 at 02:12 PM.

There's only so far a system can go without giving away the opponent entirely. The system so far seems pretty accurate to me. Plus, it's STILL better than the last system which was of no help what-so-ever. It's like people won't be happy unless the system gives them auto-win capabilities.

pretty accurate!? jaja... ok ok think it...believe it in your heart and head...

The star rank shows the star average of the opponent. So, if he has 1 gold mutant and 2 starless mutants, then the star graph will be at bronze or silver at most. Yes, the bar could be mischievous, but at least it's much better than the previous setting, which doesn't show anything other than opponent's level. Not to mention that the gene graph is more accurate than they was before. We can tell for sure what gene does the opponent has, even tough we can't be sure what mutant is it. Let's look at this graph.

Untitled.png

The graph shows that the opponent's mutant have 2 sabre gene, 2 necro gene, a robot and a mythic (a total of 6 genes, from 3 mutants). Even though we can't be sure what mutant he has, but at least we can make prediction using that graph. The previous graph shows nothing, compared to this one.
    Last edited by Ronald Richard; 12-24-2013 at 05:25 PM.

really, read first before emmit a commentary

Quote Originally Posted by Rog Palma C View Post
    pretty accurate!? jaja... ok ok think it...believe it in your heart and head...
    Compared to the old graphs, yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rog Palma C View Post
    really, read first before emmit a commentary
    You complained about the star graph, but as long as i see it, it's okay already. Yes, it could be mischievous because it's an average star ranking, and don't tell whether the opponent have gold mutant or not, but still, it's better than knowing nothing like the previous system. I fight againts a level 20 while i'm at level 70, and you know what, I have to face an army of 3 gold mutants. Who expected that a level 20 players have such fearsome mutants? With the current system, we can't know what level the enemy is (in fact, you can get a rough estimate, by looking at the credit price to swap the opponent), but at least we can tell how strong the opponent team is. In your case, meeting just a single gold mutant is not a problem. All you need is a strong tag team partner, like gold behemoth, to kill that gold beetle bot in a single hit. With a strong tag, even a no star speeder could kill it in 1 turn.

As for the problem of matching the opponent points, it's been an issue for quite some time, but still, you can just change the opponent by using credits.
    Last edited by Ronald Richard; 12-25-2013 at 06:53 AM.

A big problem is that EVERYONE uses Captain Peace on their team. I once saw a guy who's Star Rating was only at Bronze rank. But when I fought him, he had TWO Captain Peace and a GOLD Enforcer. This is not because the system doesn't work, but because Captain Peace is a good way to cheat the system. And sadly, you will seldom come across people who DON'T have Captain Peace on their team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradford Dawson View Post
    A big problem is that EVERYONE uses Captain Peace on their team. I once saw a guy who's Star Rating was only at Bronze rank. But when I fought him, he had TWO Captain Peace and a GOLD Enforcer. This is not because the system doesn't work, but because Captain Peace is a good way to cheat the system. And sadly, you will seldom come across people who DON'T have Captain Peace on their team.
    What I do is look at the star rating and compare it to the strength rating. High strength + low star + myth gene =captain peace

That leaves 4 other genes which narrows the possible opponent types. So my 3 mutants are 1.) faster than Peace. 2.)can kill peace before he attacks 3.) have the best attack/defense against the other 2 likely defenders.

So, all in all, the new system allows me to win about 20% more, but loose 30% more (when I defend), making it slightly harder overall.

I can usually beat the SH mutants if they have less than 7000 HP, but the 7000 HP ones are TOUGH.

and again, the pvp is the best stink thing here in MGG