Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Royal steward bug

I've recovered the key to kitoto castle throne room from the steward but the game refuses to recognise that I found him even tho I goT The key in my quest iTems but now I can't interact with the door and stuck I submitted a ticket but does anyone know of a workaround? Reloading and going to the stewards body again does nothing.
    Any ideas.

I've had a reply from support which was a copy paste from someone who hasn't even bothered to read my ticket really unhappy about this as I can't play the game anymore due to this bug as I can't reload from an earlier save due to their save system.

Hello Xekics, sorry to read you are facing an issue. May I ask you the number of the ticket you sent to to support team? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    Hello Xekics, sorry to read you are facing an issue. May I ask you the number of the ticket you sent to to support team? Thanks!
    Thanks. I'm really upset as I was really enjoying playing yesterday and this bug is completely game breaking for me .

As i said in the latest reply to support ill wait for the patches this week and if they dont fix the issue ill have to ask for a refund from Apple as i cant play the game with this kind of bug.

Thank you for your patience dear adventurer, I hope that your issue will be solved very soon by the team so you can resume your exploration of Orcanon.

Im hoping it will be latest patch didnt do anything for me so far. Im being hopeful for the next one.