Zodiac Team: Q&A (November 2015)

Adventurers of Orcanon,

We have been inspired by all the feedback we received on Touch Arcade's forum to do a quick Q&A! Please find below some of the questions the community has sent our way and our team's answers:

Q: Do you consider adding an auto save for when you enter a new area?
    A: Based on player feedback we will be working on a new save system.

Q: Would it be possible to add a sort button for inventory? It's getting hard to look through everything.
    A: We will improve this!

Q: Just curious why choose your own server save rather than iCloud? I would have preferred iCloud. Any reason?
    A: We do realize a lot of players would prefer this saving option and the team will take this feedback into consideration.

Q: Is it possible to consider for the future to add a kind of joystick for moving the griffin? Not a big deal, but I like my hand not to hide the beautiful scenery when exploring!
    A: The team will be looking into it.

Q: Why is there no sound during cutscenes? It would add a lot to the atmosphere, even if just from Audioblocks.
    A: We might do sound effects, but we won’t ever do voice-overs, we do however encourage our most inspired players to go crazy with it!

Q: I wish the battle attacks had impact sounds. They play a sound for attacking but there's no actual hit sound. Maybe the sound isn't strong enough?
    A: No impact sounds planned for now.

Q: Any chance of the game showing up on some Asian countries that don't have the game yet?
    A: It will take a while for us to be able to branch out. We entertain the possibility, however for now we cannot make any promises.

Q: I picked up some weapons, but I don't know who can use it - Could it be someone that has not yet joined my party? We need an indicator for weapons, in order to tell what can be equipped on who.
    A: In the equipment screen, the weapon will show up next to the character even if they do not meet level requirements. If you do not have the character the weapon/armour won't show up.

Q: Any ETA on that Android version?
    A: Not yet.

Q: Appreciate that there are different difficulty levels. Wondering about being able to replay levels because the monsters don't seem to respawn?
    A: Monsters only respawn in titan mode.

Once again, thank you for all the feedback sent our way! We will be keeping an eye out for more interesting questions!

Cheers,
    The Team
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 11-12-2015 at 11:32 PM.

How do I connect my Zodiac account to Facebook to get the free mutant as I also bought the game

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Sill View Post
    How do I connect my Zodiac account to Facebook to get the free mutant as I also bought the game
    You should be able to do so by going to your options menu.
    In game, click the wheel in the top left corner then click the face-like button and you'll see the options menu in the top right corner.