Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

White loading screen after 'tap to start'

Hi there everyone!
    After purchasing and downloading the game earlier today I was very keen on getting started, but unfortunately I can't seem to get past the loading screen that appears after 'tap to start'. I can't seem to contact the support either as I havent created an account for the game yet. Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated!
    This happens on both my ipad mini 2 and iphone 5s.
    My guess would be the problem is our rather slow internet connection, but then I can stream and play other online games, so surely this one shouldnt require more bandwidth than an mmo ^^
    Kind regards,
    Sabine

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine MacKenzie View Post
    Hi there everyone!
    After purchasing and downloading the game earlier today I was very keen on getting started, but unfortunately I can't seem to get past the loading screen that appears after 'tap to start'. I can't seem to contact the support either as I havent created an account for the game yet. Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated!
    This happens on both my ipad mini 2 and iphone 5s.
    My guess would be the problem is our rather slow internet connection, but then I can stream and play other online games, so surely this one shouldnt require more bandwidth than an mmo ^^
    Kind regards,
    Sabine
    Hey m8, ye I was not able to play the game since purchase because of the same exact issue, I'm trying a new account after reinstalling, hoping that it will work afterwards. Also, have you tried to remove the game? coz when i tried by tap and hold the app to remove it several times and it crashed my ipad. only way to remove is through settings.

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Still not working, I'm going to escalate this product to Apple Store within 24 Hours for a refund.

Hi, same extact issue here...

Same problem for me.

Hello fellows adventurers, sorry to read that!
    Just to confirm, you get an infinite loading after tapping the "Tap to start" button is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    Hello fellows adventurers, sorry to read that!
    Just to confirm, you get an infinite loading after tapping the "Tap to start" button is that correct?
    Yes, that is correct.
    This happens on both my devices.
    I hope you can fix this issue asap :)

Same here, I can't open a ticket in support either.....

Same thing for me. I get the infinite white log in screen on my ipad air.

A little more feedback on this issue would be much appreciated, as so far it's preventing me from playing the game on both my devices which fullfil your minimum spec.
    Thanks!

Hello fellow adventurers, thank you for your patience.

I would like to be able to give you a solution but at the moment I unfortunately can't.
    I confirm you, however, that the team is aware of this important issue, and it is one of their top priorities to find a solution to it.

We thank you for your patience, and hope that you will be able to join the Orcanon Odyssey very soon!