Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Login

Facebook Login

I've been trying to connect to Facebook from Zodiac and get the Saber mutant in MGG, but I have no idea how to bind zodiac with Facebook. Can someone please help me?

Quote Originally Posted by KostisGouz View Post
    I've been trying to connect to Facebook from Zodiac and get the Saber mutant in MGG, but I have no idea how to bind zodiac with Facebook. Can someone please help me?
    Same Problem here Mutant Player wanting the extra Mutant

Same problem here too, how can you get the exclusive mutant as an MGG player if there is no way to link to Facebook????

Now I logged in with Facebook to the forum but how to the gami in IOS ?? No Extra Mutant till now ...:-(

Same here why is Kobojo not responding wth

Ya Ikr kobojo is completely ignoring all questions relating to the supposed free mutant..it's the main reason I even bought this game.....

Kobojo is ignoring us I wasted my money to buy the game and can't even get the free mutant!! I'm a really pissed off buyer if they don't respond fine anyone who reads this lets put some bad reviews in the App Store to ruin their game

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Sill View Post
    Kobojo is ignoring us I wasted my money to buy the game and can't even get the free mutant!! I'm a really pissed off buyer if they don't respond fine anyone who reads this lets put some bad reviews in the App Store to ruin their game
    Well, I got the game to play it, not just to earn Saber in Mutants, but you are right, they should stop ignoring!

Dear players, thank you for your patience this weekend.

To obtain the mutant:
    1) Your MGG progression must be connected to Facebook.
    2) In Zodiac, head to Arcon City and talk to the appropiate character. He will ask you if you want to connect to Facebook.
    If you do so, you should then receive the mutant in your game.

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    Dear players, thank you for your patience this weekend.

To obtain the mutant:
    1) Your MGG progression must be connected to Facebook.
    2) In Zodiac, head to Arcon City and talk to the appropiate character. He will ask you if you want to connect to Facebook.
    If you do so, you should then receive the mutant in your game.
    Please let me add that this can take up to 24 hours.

How to login to Facebook

Thanks Hugo for giving us the right path! To login to Facebook, just follow these simple steps:
    1) Open the world map (if you are in a mission, go to options above left and choose the compass)
    2) Go to Arcon City
    3) Select the Plaza area
    4) Talk to the soldier on the left. He will give you many options, but the one you are looking for is "Friend List".
    5) Select the button for logging in and there you go!
    Last edited by KostisGouz; 11-16-2015 at 06:31 PM.