Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook Login

Thank you for sharing the details here, were were building a tutorial about this :)

Note that we are currently investigating connection issues with our servers.
    As a consequence some players may be stuck in "Offline" mode. In this case the player will unfortunately have to wait before being able to use the social features such as Facebook Connect.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

wow what a round about approach to doing this, you would think there would be something in the options menu for setting

I connected to my Facebook with both my Zodiac and Mutants I still don't have the mutant do I have to log into PC to get it

thats a bummer taking 24 hours for the mutant to get to you

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Sill View Post
    I connected to my Facebook with both my Zodiac and Mutants I still don't have the mutant do I have to log into PC to get it
    Try restarting your app anytime you play. I was playing and hadn't received the mutant after two hours of connecting but when I restarted the app, I was finally given it.

Quote Originally Posted by KostisGouz View Post
    Thanks Hugo for giving us the right path! To login to Facebook, just follow these simple steps:
    1) Open the world map (if you are in a mission, go to options above left and choose the compass)
    2) Go to Arcon City
    3) Select the Plaza area
    4) Talk to the soldier on the left. He will give you many options, but the one you are looking for is "Friend List".
    5) Select the button for logging in and there you go!
    I've done this. How long should it take for my mutant Saber to arrive in my Mutants: GG inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Mirabella View Post
    I've done this. How long should it take for my mutant Saber to arrive in my Mutants: GG inventory?
    It can take up to 24 hours, if you don't have it after this time frame, please send a message to our support team: https://nexus.kobojo.com/support