Unfinished game / content concerrns

In addition to the issues brought up in your FAQ from Touch Arcade's concerns. A lot of people are upset at the incomplete game overall. It just ends with "more content coming soon" .

Is there a timeframe for when to expect the rest of the game? And what about classes? There's only three of what appears to be 12 classes.

This combined with all the issues, lack of sound effects, etc. is very poor business practice. The game should have been held until it was truly finished and fleshed out.

In addition to responding here, I think it would be prudent to post another response on the content issue over at TA where many people are requesting refunds (which I am also considering).

Quote Originally Posted by Awp68 View Post
    In addition to the issues brought up in your FAQ from Touch Arcade's concerns. A lot of people are upset at the incomplete game overall. It just ends with "more content coming soon" .

Is there a timeframe for when to expect the rest of the game? And what about classes? There's only three of what appears to be 12 classes.

This combined with all the issues, lack of sound effects, etc. is very poor business practice. The game should have been held until it was truly finished and fleshed out.

In addition to responding here, I think it would be prudent to post another response on the content issue over at TA where many people are requesting refunds (which I am also considering).
    Hello Awp,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

First and foremost, the team is working hard on delivering a fix this week to address technical issues reported by the community. It is our absolute priority to provide an enjoyable and polished gaming experience and we are taking into consideration a lot of the feedback that was provided on TA and other platforms in order to improve Z:OO. The team's really thankful for all your constructive comments!

Unfortunately, we do not have a solid date for the release of the next episode yet. We will make sure to announce this as soon as it has been confirmed. We also want to reassure you that we have forwarded the feedback pertaining to the content concerns to the responsible teams and the iOS store's description has already been corrected to match how we have advertised the game - an episodic gaming experience.

At the moment we are also trying to cope with recent events in Paris, thus it may take us a bit longer at times to address your questions - We apologize for that.

Thank you for all your patience.
    Last edited by [K] Pogolina; 11-18-2015 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Hello Awp,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

First and foremost, the team is working hard on delivering a fix this week to address technical issues reported by the community. It is our absolute priority to provide an enjoyable and polished gaming experience and we are taking into consideration a lot of the feedback that was provided on TA and other platforms in order to improve Z:OO. The team's really thankful for all your constructive comments!

Unfortunately, we do not have a solid date for the release of the next episode yet. We will make sure to announce this as soon as it has been confirmed. We also want to reassure you that we have forwarded the feedback pertaining to the content concerns to the responsible teams and the iOS store's description has already been corrected to match how we have advertised the game - an episodic gaming experience.

At the moment we are also trying to cope with recent events in Paris, thus it may take us a bit longer at times to address your questions - We apologize for that.

Thank you for all your patience.
    Thank you for your response. Just to clarify will the next episode be a new app, an in-app purchase or a free update? Just a little confusing when the current ending just says something like "more content coming soon" implying that it will be part of the original purchase.

And my thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of France for what you have been going through.

Thank you for your response. Just to clarify will the next episode be a new app, an in-app purchase or a free update? Just a little confusing when the current ending just says something like "more content coming soon" implying that it will be part of the original purchase.

And my thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of France for what you have been going through.
    Hello Awp,

The next episode will be available through in-app purchase.
    We will forward your feedback regarding the wording in-game to the responsible team and apologize for any confusion we may have caused.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Pogolina View Post
    Hello Awp,

The next episode will be available through in-app purchase.
    We will forward your feedback regarding the wording in-game to the responsible team and apologize for any confusion we may have caused.

Thanks!
    A lot of people are not going to be happy to hear that, particularly with all the issues with the game and the fact that it indeed was not clear in the description. I know it isn't much on other platforms, but $8.99 US is high on iOS so many expected a complete game and to have to pay more to get further episodes is pushing it, again especially for early buyers who were not aware of this. You may want to look into a way to look at purchase date or something to give these supporters the IAPs for free.

How much are you planning on charging for future content?

Hello Awp68, thanks for your suggestion.

I asked the appropriate person here at Kobojo to know the price of the upcoming IAP, and it is still being discussed. What I can confirm you is that it will be cheaper than the price than the base game.

Thanks!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Your pricing is really odd if you expect people to pay as much as for AAA title like XCOM players expect a complete game. IF you intend to support the game via inapp purchases the game should really be free to play if players have to play for extra content. Or you need to make it absolutely clear in the app page that players are not getting a complete product at that price. At the very least it needs to be lot lot cheaper.
    P.S and i say this already owning this game on ipad.

P.S and considering how unstable the game is it really needs a difference save system.
    Last edited by Xerkics; 11-23-2015 at 12:52 AM.

do you know when the game stops? how many levels or what ever you can play until reaching the end or what ever?

Hey everyone,

We have tackled some of the constructive criticism that has been sent our way regarding the game's price and Z:OO's upcoming content. You can find our official statament HERE!

Cheers,
    A