Thread: Credit Orb

Credit Orb

I believe that one kind of orb could be really beneficial and that would, you guessed it, an orb that adds more credit production to the mutant to whom it is given. I'm assuming the tier 1 credit orb would add 20%-25% more production and tier 2 would add 50% more. What do you think about this? Would a great orb be a great addition in the family? What other orb recommendations would you make?

Thanks for reading and have a good day!

That is a interesting idea. I would use it on my bankers!
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    That is a interesting idea. I would use it on my bankers!
    They would make a s*** load of money!

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

It could be cool, but there is one problem - high lvl players with lots of bankers will have so much money everyday that noone will be able to catch up with them.
    On the other hand there are players with tons of furnaces and we cant buy them with gold anymore, so thats pretty similar :P

Quote Originally Posted by Micha? Mym Mogi?ko View Post
    It could be cool, but there is one problem - high lvl players with lots of bankers will have so much money everyday that noone will be able to catch up with them.
    On the other hand there are players with tons of furnaces and we cant buy them with gold anymore, so thats pretty similar :P
    That would happen provided the orbs are really cheap though. But, if that could benefit all of us, who cares about the progress people with bankers would make? I'd be good for us, better for them!

Quote Originally Posted by Micha? Mym Mogi?ko View Post
    at a certain point, credit production is not worth it and gold production is more efficient.

Example: I am at evo 180, it will cost me 710000000 to evo up once!
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I can see your point, and you are (both) right.
    It all depends on how much would those orbs cost.