Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Update: Crafting in MGG!

Dear Psy Captains,
    Are you currently drowning in unused items in your inventory?

Urban unveiled the secret of his power and developed an exciting feature coming up next week!

ARRIVAL OF CRAFTING IN MGG
    Expected release date: November 25th on Facebook, and Android, early December on IOS.

Edit: Hello Psy Captains, unfortunately the Crafting feature has been delayed to tomorrow! Thank you for your patience and have a great day in the arena!

What is the purpose of this feature?

Over the past few months, many Psy Captains have brought up the fact that they have a lot of items in their inventory which they don't necessarily use, that are not worth being sold or that cannot be sold (for example, stars).

The feature we will introducing in a couple of days aims to adress this feedback, giving a second life to various items in your inventory by recycling them into other/better ones.

Also later on, the crafting will allow you to obtain exclusive items, which you will not be able to get anywhere else!

What are the different items that can be used in the crafting system?

The feature will allow you to use many supplies: stars, orbs, medpacks, experience drinks and shots of mutosterone.

But how does the feature work?

The crafting system is split into 3 parts:

1) The Metal Factory

This machine allows you to fuse Stars to obtain a better one.
    For example: Place 5 Bronze Stars in the machine and you will obtain a Silver Star.

2) The Transformatron

This machine is dedicated to orbs:
    Place 7 orbs (of the same rank) that you don't use, and you will receive a random orb of a superior rank! Note that the orb created will be random, and can be basic or special.

3) The Supplies Lab

This machine is dedicated to supplies such as medpacks, mutosterone and XP drinks.
    It allows you to combine resources into a better one! For example, 23 Experience bars will be consumed to create one Experience Drink! This will save you time and space in your inventory when applying supplies to your creatures.

Does it cost anything to use the crafting feature, and how long does it take to craft something?

Using the crafting feature is FREE and all the items are crafted INSTANTLY!

What is the Supercraft button?

Below the regular "Craft" button, you may choose to press the "Supercraft" button. It will allow you to increase the number of units generated in the process of crafting in exchange for some Gold!

Are there any requirements to access the crafting?

Yes, this feature will only be available to players who have an Evolution Center level 13 or more.

Instead of unlocking everything from the start, we prefer to enable features at various levels for a more progressive gameplay experience.

How will I be able to access crafting in game?

A new building will be activated on right side of your roof, and a button will be added to the user interface.

Note that the feature will only be accessible on Facebook and Android on November 25th.

Edit: Hello Psy Captains, unfortunately the Crafting feature has been delayed to tomorrow (November 26th)! Thank you for your patience and have a great day in the arena!

Android users, you will have to manually update the game from the Google Play store :)

It will later be available on IOS devices early December.

Are there any other plans regarding crafting in MGG?

YES, we have exciting projects related to crafting! Stay tuned, we'll tell you more about this in a couple of weeks!

Let us know how you feel about this new feature! Join our discussion thread and send us any questions you may have pertaining to this update! As always, we will be looking forward to your suggestions and constructive criticism!

Regards,
    The MGG Team
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 11-25-2015 at 06:29 PM.

I'm really happy you actually made such a highly beneficial feature! Now I can use my 150 bronze stars to get something useful! Thank you Kobojo, I love you and wish you make more features like this in the future!
    I want to ask something though: will it take time to finish crafting something or is it an immediate process? Also, if we want to craft a gold star, does it also take 5 silvers or less?
    Last edited by KostisGouz; 11-20-2015 at 04:04 PM.

Thumbs up

what do you mean by "Note that the orb created will be random, and can be basic or special." ?

Quote Originally Posted by ama View Post
    what do you mean by "Note that the orb created will be random, and can be basic or special." ?
    They mean that if you use for example 7 orbs which are all life +5%, it doesn't mean you'll get a life orb +10%. It can be a speed, ability, Attack orb etc. Which is why you can use any 7 orbs. Fore example, 3 life +5%, 2 Attack +2% and 1 speed +5%

Thank you for explaining Kostis, that is exactly that :)

Quote Originally Posted by KostisGouz View Post
    I'm really happy you actually made such a highly beneficial feature! Now I can use my 150 bronze stars to get something useful! Thank you Kobojo, I love you and wish you make more features like this in the future!
    One question though: will it take time to finish crafting something or is it an immediate process?
    Thank you for your kind words :) It will be instantly created, to time to wait! I add that info in the Patch Notes.

This is a great advancement in the game. Thank you for taking our feedback to heart!

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic stalion199's Avatar

well good job for some new updates Kobojo

Will it be able to create gold and platinum stars?

you got support from me in that... but i was thinking, what about buffs like crits and anti-crits, can we craft that too?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovljevic Aleksandar View Post
    you got support from me in that... but i was thinking, what about buffs like crits and anti-crits, can we craft that too?
    Not for now, but that is an interesting suggestion for the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Kervie De Leon View Post
    Will it be able to create gold and platinum stars?
    Yes!

Will this affect the frame rate of the rooftop for pc users?