Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Charles View Post
    Will this affect the frame rate of the rooftop for pc users?
    It should not, it is just a building to click after all :)

Excelente ideia, parabens

Excelent improvement!

two thumbs up guys....i hope we can craft our redundant mutants too in the future...

may i know how much gold will be consumed for supercraft??

Quote Originally Posted by Adie Abd Gani View Post
    two thumbs up guys....i hope we can craft our redundant mutants too in the future...
    That'd be awesome indeed

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Great work, cant wait for this feature :)

Ive got a question tho.

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Hugo View Post
    What is the Supercraft button?

Below the regular "Craft" button, you may choose to press the "Supercraft" button. It will allow you to increase the number of units generated in the process of crafting in exchange for some Gold!
    I dont know if i understood it correcly - does it mean f.e. that when i craft orb i can get 2 orbs instead of one by spending gold?

Will we be able to craft more rooftop space? I would purchase buildings if we had some where to put them. I would like to have at least one of every mutant I have on screen( all golds and platinum) so allies can see what I'm working with.

thanks for the new tool ;p

YES KOBOJO! YES! Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Micha? Mym Mogi?ko View Post
    Great work, cant wait for this feature :)

Ive got a question tho.

I dont know if i understood it correcly - does it mean f.e. that when i craft orb i can get 2 orbs instead of one by spending gold?
    Maybe it will give you an amount equivalent to how much gold you spend, or for a specific amount of gold, it could give you 2 or more

So i see in the limited time event you can get a gold furnace. what will be the difference from the normal and gold one?