Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    its really hard or need time to "CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK in Supplies Lab. i suggest to put some x2 x3 x4 x5 etc. to craft that supplies for us to make it fast? thanks for reply.

Has anyone tried crafting with 5 platinum stars?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Charles View Post
    Has anyone tried crafting with 5 platinum stars?
    you cant do that, platinum star cant be put there...

i like this feature, really helped with the items acumulating, but i want to ask: i put 7 orbs rank 2, and boost gold to it, even if i don't put gold will it have the chance of me lossing it all, all orbs and gold too returning nothing by chance?

Sugoi !!! I love it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by KostisGouz View Post
    Maybe it will give you an amount equivalent to how much gold you spend, or for a specific amount of gold, it could give you 2 or more
    It will Give You 3 Items With Supercraft! Isn't that amazing.

Campaign pass crafting, big med pack crafting, and power up crafting are all ideas you might consider. Not sure if anyone else suggested them. By the way, thank you very much for adding the crafting feature. It is GREATLY appreciated.

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First: Thanks Kobojo for a great feature, it is pretty nice.
    Second: Here is some feedback;

Pros:
    A. Ease of use and understanding.
    B. Making many useless items useful.
    C. Nice graphics.

Cons:
    Crafting Equation:
    Metal Factory:
    5 Bronze Stars => 1 Silver Star. Well! Bronze Stars are easy to obtain and no body is going to pay 50 Golds for it unless they are really in a hurry, so getting the Silver Star (worth 250 Golds) is a good deal.
    5 Silver Stars => 1 Gold Star!!!!!! Silver Stars are harder to obtain and quite a lot of us paid 250 Golds for each, so transferring 5 Silver Stars (worth 1,250 Golds) for the Gold Star (worth 500 Golds) is a real waste.
    5 Gold Stars (very hard to get & worth 2,500 Golds) => 1 Platinum Star (extra hard to get, worth 1,000 Golds & destroys 2 L-30 Gold Mutants)!!!! No Comment.
    Note: the Super Crafting feature sets things right, I guess that's your main aim, to make players use this feature more
    One Click is enough. Since we can't mix stars like with the Transformatron then why not make it a One-Click to add all needed like the Supplies Lab.

Transformatron:
    7 (Different!) L0 Orbs => 1 (Random!) L1 Orbs. At any level; different Orbs cost differently and still the next level doesn't cost 7 times more. Also a lot of us has the basic Orbs from the Mystery Gifting System (which needs enrichment by the way) and it is good to put them into some use (see Pros) but try to make it more appealing to the players and still balancing it with your corporate profits which is a "just cause".

Supplies Lab.
    9 Small Med Packs (9 points) => 1 Med Pack (10 points). Good, but based on the stars progression system I hate to suggest transforming Med Packs into Big Med Packs :\
    9 Small Shots of Mutosterone (9%) => 1 Shot of Mutosterone (10%). Again good, but 5 Shots of Mutosterone (50%) => 1 Big Shot of Mutosterone (50%) is just aggregation of my stocks but still good.
    23 XP Bars (230 points) => 1 XP Drink (250 points). Again good, but 4 XP Drinks (1,000 points) => 1 XP Jar (1,000 points) is just another aggregation of my stocks & still good, but I didn't know of any limitations on the stock, and there is no Super Crafting here to make a better deal out of it.

Suggestions:
    Perhaps you have some of those ready to bring later but here it goes:
    1. Unify; a suggested name for a fourth section in the Factory for the operation of Uniting 3 or more similar Mutants and Larva to make a better one.
    2. Crafting Similar Orbs in the Transformatron assures that the outcome is of the same type.
    3. Max limit increase; 50 Campain Passes = 1 Pass more in the limit available.
    4. Revise the Crafting Equation.
    Last edited by Tamer Basiouni; 11-28-2015 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamer Basiouni View Post
    5 Silver Stars => 1 Gold Star!!!!!! Silver Stars are harder to obtain and quite a lot of us paid 250 Golds for each, so transferring 5 Silver Stars (worth 1,250 Golds) for the Gold Star (worth 500 Golds) is a real waste.
    5 Gold Stars (very hard to get & worth 2,500 Golds) => 1 Platinum Star (extra hard to get, worth 1,000 Golds & destroys 2 L-30 Gold Mutants)!!!! No Comment.
    Tamer,

I've seen this thought several times posted on FB. But please consider this:

Crafting Gold and Silver stars will not be for everyone. Perhaps even a minority. Heck, likely just a minority! I'll give you that. But at the same time, those of us who've been around for a while have a plethora of Bronze stars we'd never otherwise use. For me, 125 Bronze->25 Sliver -> 5 Gold + 1400 gold = 3 Plat stars for cheaper than the only Plat star sale we've seen at 2 for 1 (1000 gold). Yes, if you take full price Gold stars + 1400 super craft = 3 Plat stars, you're just not thinking!! No one in their right mind should do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamer Basiouni View Post
    First: Thanks Kobojo for a great feature, it is pretty nice.
    Second: Here is some feedback;

Pros:
    A. Ease of use and understanding.
    B. Making many useless items useful.
    C. Nice graphics.

Cons:
    Crafting Equation:
    Metal Factory:
    5 Bronze Stars => 1 Silver Star. Well! Bronze Stars are easy to obtain and no body is going to pay 50 Golds for it unless they are really in a hurry, so getting the Silver Star (worth 250 Golds) is a good deal.
    Note: the Super Crafting feature sets things right, I guess that's your main aim, to make players use this feature more
    One Click is enough. Since we can't mix stars like with the Transformatron then why not make it a One-Click to add all needed like the Supplies Lab.

Transformatron:
    7 (Different!) L0 Orbs => 1 (Random!) L1 Orbs. At any level; different Orbs cost differently and still the next level doesn't cost 7 times more. Also a lot of us has the basic Orbs from the Mystery Gifting System (which needs enrichment by the way) and it is good to put them into some use (see Pros) but try to make it more appealing to the players and still balancing it with your corporate profits which is a "just cause".

Supplies Lab.
    9 Small Med Packs (9 points) => 1 Med Pack (10 points). Good, but based on the stars progression system I hate to suggest transforming Med Packs into Big Med Packs :\
    9 Small Shots of Mutosterone (9%) => 1 Shot of Mutosterone (10%). Again good, but 5 Shots of Mutosterone (50%) => 1 Big Shot of Mutosterone (50%) is just aggregation of my stocks but still good.
    23 XP Bars (230 points) => 1 XP Drink (250 points). Again good, but 4 XP Drinks (1,000 points) => 1 XP Jar (1,000 points) is just another aggregation of my stocks & still good, but I didn't know of any limitations on the stock, and there is no Super Crafting here to make a better deal out of it.

Suggestions:
    Perhaps you have some of those ready to bring later but here it goes:
    1. Unify; a suggested name for a fourth section in the Factory for the operation of Uniting 3 or more similar Mutants and Larva to make a better one.
    2. Crafting Similar Orbs in the Transformatron assures that the outcome is of the same type.
    3. Max limit increase; 50 Campain Passes = 1 Pass more in the limit available.
    4. Revise the Crafting Equation.
    up for this one!

i think they just want us to spend our gold and use money in it. :(