Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 12 to 22 of 41
  1. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by John MacDonald View Post
    So if strength of player is used for point earning, why did I lose 20 points against somebody with over 25% higher levels than me?

    All gold mutants. In fact, of the last 3 losses, not one was against my level - All were against higher levels than me - Some much higher - And in every case, I lost 20 points.
    Overall, there are 3 variables for point earning
    1) Evo
    2) Points/rank
    3) Quality of mutant collection

    I too have experienced the -20 on rare occasions against stronger players. Just yesterday, I lost 20 points 5 times against an evo 227, I am evo 190.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

    Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

  2. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Overall, there are 3 variables for point earning
    1) Evo
    2) Points/rank
    3) Quality of mutant collection

    I too have experienced the -20 on rare occasions against stronger players. Just yesterday, I lost 20 points 5 times against an evo 227, I am evo 190.
    Hugo said is not about overall quality of mutant collection tho, is only about what the system takes as your "3 best mutants"

  3. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    Hugo said is not about overall quality of mutant collection tho, is only about what the system takes as your "3 best mutants"
    I guess I could have worded it better :p Tomato, Tomawto lol
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

    Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

  4. #15
    So, here is my first post, I'm typically not a complaining guy but this start to annoy me. recently I encountered so many players that have evo higher than me. One example I met this guy who has sum of evo 102, I have 90.. so it's 90 evo vs 102 evo, 108 fame vs 113 fame, 1468 pvp points vs 1538 pvp points, ok you said best 3 mutants? That guy defend with 3 platinum mutants, so in his collection probably he has more than 3 platinums.. I have only 1 garlog in my collection rest is just gold level 30.. so this guy basically has EVERYTHING higher than me.. the result? Luckily my friends tag strong enough to help me, I won the defence received only 10 points, I attack him and won only 10 points also.. If I lost, I lost 20 points which happened to me many times under similar condition.. Is there any explanation? Or should I conclude that kbj is using dirty sutipd business strategy to force some players to buy their offer to get rid of this "curse"?
    Last edited by Hans; 12-03-2015 at 03:48 AM.

  5. #16
    Guru

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    Hugo said is not about overall quality of mutant collection tho, is only about what the system takes as your "3 best mutants"
    Quality is still correct... it may take only 3 into consideration but with a bigger collection you have a better chance of having 3 better mutants.. And if you only have the 3 mutants with the highest rating, then your collection has high PvP quality..
    Last edited by Kenneth Pocaigue; 12-04-2015 at 06:17 AM.

  6. #17
    Guru

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    So, here is my first post, I'm typically not a complaining guy but this start to annoy me. recently I encountered so many players that have evo higher than me. One example I met this guy who has sum of evo 102, I have 90.. so it's 90 evo vs 102 evo, 108 fame vs 113 fame, 1468 pvp points vs 1538 pvp points, ok you said best 3 mutants? That guy defend with 3 platinum mutants, so in his collection probably he has more than 3 platinums.. I have only 1 garlog in my collection rest is just gold level 30.. so this guy basically has EVERYTHING higher than me.. the result? Luckily my friends tag strong enough to help me, I won the defence received only 10 points, I attack him and won only 10 points also.. If I lost, I lost 20 points which happened to me many times under similar condition.. Is there any explanation? Or should I conclude that kbj is using dirty sutipd business strategy to force some players to buy their offer to get rid of this "curse"?
    Based on your description, you have an Evolution center at 30, your opponent is 34. You have Garlogg and gold mutants, while he has full platinum team... Do you remember what mutants he used? It *MAY* be possible that he has more platinums, however you cannot just assume that. In every case of PvP the only thing you can assume is that the 3 in defense are the 3 best they have since you cannot see their collection unless they were your friend. the PvP point gap is not that big, it is highly possible that your PvP Score is much higher than his.

  7. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Pocaigue View Post
    Based on your description, you have an Evolution center at 30, your opponent is 34. You have Garlogg and gold mutants, while he has full platinum team... Do you remember what mutants he used? It *MAY* be possible that he has more platinums, however you cannot just assume that. In every case of PvP the only thing you can assume is that the 3 in defense are the 3 best they have since you cannot see their collection unless they were your friend. the PvP point gap is not that big, it is highly possible that your PvP Score is much higher than his.
    that guy pvp score is 1538 and mine is 1468, Ofc I knew that player (lower points) that beat higher pvp points opponents even the opponent has higher evo will result in getting less points, but still.. last season(65) it will gives you better points than if you lose.. here is the illustration :
    EVO 30 (1500) vs EVO 32 (1600), Win = 30-35 points, Lose = 5
    EVO 30 (1600) vs EVO 32 (1500), Win = 18-22 points, Lose = 8-12
    on rare occasion EVO 45 might go against you and they won only 5 points while if you revenge and lucky enough to win that match you might got 50-150 points and if you lose you lose only 5 points.
    That is not an exact number but at least you get what I mean, and is acceptable case because you get paid higher to face higher evo guy.. BUT THIS SEASON, the issue that I and probably some other player suffer is getting a FIX, let me say it again A FIX 10 points for winning and 20 points for losing even that guy have EVO 45 go against you that only have EVO 30.. and about platinum mutants obviously I'm not assuming why I even need to assume while I have fact? I only assume he has more platinum(more than 3) but when Howard or whoever said 3 best mutants considered at the points you received, that opponent obviously has 3 platinum mutants (which is better than mine that only has 1 garlog) and its all legendary mutants not normal mutants or pvp.. Not only remembered but I have the proof :


    Also what factor that make a mutant considered better than another at the same category let say legendary? I know legendary is better than normal mutant, but how to compare legendary better than another legendary? It's not even clear..

  8. #19
    Guru

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    220
    The factor that determines a Mutants PvP score value is not known to the players but we know OF it. With that said, You have Buranka, and Crawlorax in that team which both should be rated pretty high even in just Gold. Garlogg has augmented stats and is released ONLY in platinum so we can also assume he is rated higher than most Legendary.. We dont know what variables in the PVP equation make the biggest impacts and as a result, we cant tell you exactly WHY you are winning less and losing more to him.. but I can tell you now, YOUR MUTANTS are better than his.. the only thing on his team really worth noting is Dezinger... The Evo gap Is really small... 4 evo is barely noticeable... when it gets to 10 levels then you have something to worry about, but even at that... I get 10-18 points off wins from people between 10 and 20 evos ahead of me... Nothing wrong with your point gain.

  9. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Pocaigue View Post
    The factor that determines a Mutants PvP score value is not known to the players but we know OF it. With that said, You have Buranka, and Crawlorax in that team which both should be rated pretty high even in just Gold. Garlogg has augmented stats and is released ONLY in platinum so we can also assume he is rated higher than most Legendary.. We dont know what variables in the PVP equation make the biggest impacts and as a result, we cant tell you exactly WHY you are winning less and losing more to him.. but I can tell you now, YOUR MUTANTS are better than his.. the only thing on his team really worth noting is Dezinger... The Evo gap Is really small... 4 evo is barely noticeable... when it gets to 10 levels then you have something to worry about, but even at that... I get 10-18 points off wins from people between 10 and 20 evos ahead of me... Nothing wrong with your point gain.
    Rated pretty high based on what? Based on your opinion? Last season even when this issue is not exist I met 3 burankas that has same evo like mine but I got standard point on winning them, sometimes even lower points if the condition is same evo but he has low pvp score like the example I gave you previously.. so I don't see that they consider buranka is somewhat better at giving points or not. All here is just your assumption, Do you even see the screenshots I put? 3 platinum with hp doubled or tripled than mine? If you are using assumption how about I do the same? Grannyvore is slot mutant that even I'm using probably more than 500-750+ spin until now still not getting him, he must be rated so strong isn't it? dude I know you are probably not suffer this situation or even you are the one that enjoying getting high points by beating low evo player.. If you have a proof that show you winning only 10 points by beating 20 evos higher than you, I suggest you do that.. If not, I safely to assume that you are enjoying this other people suffering by making this issue looks normal. and it's all biased point of view..

  10. #21
    I'm just gonna add that if you havent got a lot of 100% reliable strong tags and are only evo 25 without legendaries (which they have) beating an opponent with 10/15/20 levels total on you is not exactly esily done. Buy I guess expexting it to be somewhat fun for regular/novice players is too much for those claiming it to be "easy"

  11. #22
    Guru

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Rated pretty high based on what? Based on your opinion? Last season even when this issue is not exist I met 3 burankas that has same evo like mine but I got standard point on winning them, sometimes even lower points if the condition is same evo but he has low pvp score like the example I gave you previously.. so I don't see that they consider buranka is somewhat better at giving points or not. All here is just your assumption, Do you even see the screenshots I put? 3 platinum with hp doubled or tripled than mine? If you are using assumption how about I do the same? Grannyvore is slot mutant that even I'm using probably more than 500-750+ spin until now still not getting him, he must be rated so strong isn't it? dude I know you are probably not suffer this situation or even you are the one that enjoying getting high points by beating low evo player.. If you have a proof that show you winning only 10 points by beating 20 evos higher than you, I suggest you do that.. If not, I safely to assume that you are enjoying this other people suffering by making this issue looks normal. and it's all biased point of view..

    As I said, the factor that determines a Mutants PvP score is UNKNOWN.... I had asked about this before, and the information was denied. What IS known is that the game determines a lot of things mathematically.. PvP is an equation with many many variables.. lets use a little bit of LOGIC to get ourselves on the right direction.. What makes Buranka so Special? He is 25% weaker than all other legendary mutants in his speed tier right? Only having 75% of the damage compared to other 5 speed legends.. But he hits 3 mutants... so that means he does 75%x3.. which effectively makes him 2.25x stronger than any mutant sitting in his speed tier before weakness/resistences is taken into account.. He retains the same health value as 5 speed mutants and carries 2 advanced genes.. BOTH of his attacks hit all 3 mutants. If you make stat comparisons with ALL other legends in ALL speed tiers you will notice that buranka sits much higher than MOST other mutants.. THIS DOES NOT REFLECT KOBOJOS METHOD OF DETERMINING MUTANT VALUE! But if you assign him a value based on his stats and damage output.. you will understand. As for Garlogg? Seriously.. he has AUGMENTED stats... Please.... Just STOP assuming that I am attacking you with baseless assumptions and take the information that I am giving you..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •