Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well, it's never too late to implement a good idea, so well that Kobojo could start thinking about making this simple change in the game, I would please everyone and facilitate the playability of the game.Which in my opinion, choose your own TAG, it is extremely basic and simple. Kobojo, here I leave my appeal on behalf of many players, change the TAG system to a manual system, to the delight of his followers. Thank you :)

I would even support a 50 gold fee for every tag change.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I would like this put into the game also. Cause who would want a tag team that does 1000 damage and you are a super high level to the point where the tag team does like 1% of the mutants health and right away you know you lost the fight cause if it is pvp if you have a bad tag team there is a very big chance that you wont win because you need to kill at least 1 mutant with the tag-team and if you cant do that then you are screwed.

Come on guys, we claim more this tool for the game that we like so much, if we stay quiet, the Kobojo never know of our needs in the game, let's shout, make noise, let's do reach the ears of Kobojo if all support the cause, the chances of the meet will be very large, simply replicate here you are also in favor. (we will not give up the idea).

Quote Originally Posted by Irad Blf View Post
    Come on guys, we claim more this tool for the game that we like so much, if we stay quiet, the Kobojo never know of our needs in the game, let's shout, make noise, let's do reach the ears of Kobojo if all support the cause, the chances of the meet will be very large, simply replicate here you are also in favor. (we will not give up the idea).
    I stongly agree.

I also think that this is very much needed in the game, as having a good tag makes the difference. Also doing something like having the mutant portrait show instead of the friend's one when selecting a tag (to know what's coming out) would be golden.