Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post THIS SUGGESTION MUST BE APPROVED!!!

The TAG attack's mutant is a help in a battle,but the TAG's mutant is unknown to us,it can be changed and nobody willl know before using it.....So let me tell you something....We have a lvl 280 friend,unknown tag (you think it is a good one)...he has a lvl 31 gold lichlock (the user suck and looses)

another lvl 180 friend,known tag (last was gold behemoth) but the player makes a silver leech lord for breeding ( user suck and losses again)

another lvl 260 friend, last known tag was zombat so the user do not use him (but he made recentley a lvl 31 Gold thor),the player wastes an opportunity because it did not know the tag so it looses again...

There is my suggestion: put above the TAG an icon with the NAME,LEVEL,AND STAR!!!

////lvl 31 gold bushi
    like this: George lvl 234

IT IS SUCH A LITTLE THING KOBOJO!! YOU REALLY MUST DO IT!!!!!

this will give an advance for attackers because in defense u cant choose your tag

well,let the defender choose his tag too!

how? even if they just choose their strongest tags they still cant choose the right tag for example (u attack a player with necro gene u use your tag and kill 1 mutant they use their tag vs your necro and got astro )

the attacker already have an advance in the game so we realy dont need this

You can choose your tag as defender no problem, sending invites only to those shown with good tags. From then on its a gamble if the tag stays the same long enough but anyway...all defenders I attack only activate Tag when they already killed my mutant(Auto loss by AI). THAT should be fixed first cause its the mentioned advantage of attackers.

I find this Idea from Blaskievics Roland great and approve it!

the best solution will be to (option A) eliminate the TAG system IN PVP .
    or option B
    -let each player designate his own TAG, instead of that silly mechanic
    -(like Blaskievics Roland describe) display the mutant, lv, and star when choosing the player that you are to use as tag in the battle.

haha every player have a different Opinion but as markus says Al are so stupid so attackers already have an advantage in the game

oh abdiel the tag system is what make the game special eliminate them will be a big problem

Markus sad that he approves my idea,Abdel too,and no idea here is stupid so don't be like that Harez

And yeah,the ellimination of the tag should be a disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Blaskievics Roland View Post
    Markus sad that he approves my idea,Abdel too,and no idea here is stupid so don't be like that Harez

And yeah,the ellimination of the tag should be a disaster

i sad (Al are stupid) because they use their tag vs a dead mutant i didn't say any idea is stupid

Ohh,I'm sorry Harez,I thought that you sad we all are stupid ;_;,sorry...Yes,the AI may be terribley wrong programmed sometimes

I agree to be enabled for us to see which tag mutant will be chosen. It really sucks counting on your tag team when a weak mutant comes out and ends up wasting tickets for you...